General Terms & Conditions (GTC) soleash
§1 Scope of Application, Applicable law
(1) Within the business contact between “soleash” (Yannick Wurm) and the customer, the following General Terms and Conditions exclusively apply.
(2) Other terms and conditions shall not apply, even if we do not separately object to their validity in individual cases, unless their validity is expressly agreed to in writing.
(3) The law of the Federal Republic of Austria applies to these terms and conditions and the entire legal relationship between the contracting parties to the exclusion of international uniform law, particularly the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
§ 2 Order Process, Conclusion of Contract
(1) The mere presentation of “soleash” products and related product information in the online shop does not constitute a binding offer.
(2) After adding items to your shopping cart, you may continue shopping or modify the items added to your shopping cart. In addition, the information about payment types and shipping methods is displayed in the shopping card area.
(3) Only by clicking the button “Submit your order" you give a binding order of the item(s) contained in the shopping cart.
(4) The order confirmation is sent by an automated e-mail from “soleash” (email@example.com). With this confirmation the acknowledgement is not yet explained, unless in the confirmation of the order the acceptance is also particularly contained.
(5) The contract is only concluded until soleash expressly accepts the offer, by issuing the invoice or sending the ordered items.
§ 3 Revocation Instruction
Right of Revocation
(1) If you are a consumer you are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) A consumer is a natural person who places the order for a purpose which can predominantly not be attributed to commercial or a self-employed professional activity.
(3) With regard to this right of revocation we grant you the following pre-formulated Revocation Instruction by the legislator: You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you, or a third party other than the carrier designated by you, took possession of the item(s). In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us „soleash“ (Yannick Wurm, Lehen 69, 4293 Gutau; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail). In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back, preferably by e-mail).
- To Yannick Wurm, Lehen 69, 4293 Gutau, Austria / Mail: email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Consequences of Withdrawal
(1) If you revoke this agreement, we will reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this agreement for all payments we have received; including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for such refund, unless expressly agreed upon, and in no event will you be charged for said refund. We may refuse to refund the payment until we have received the purchased item(s) or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the said purchased item(s), whichever is earlier. You shall return or deliver the item(s) to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. This period will be deemed observed if you dispatch the item(s) before the expiry of the previously mentioned fourteen-day period.
(2) You shall bear the direct costs of returning the item(s). You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the item(s) if such loss in value is due to the handling of the item(s) that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
§ 4 Shipping costs, Terms of Delivery
(1) The information on shipping and Terms of Delivery are non-binding and do not constitute contractual warranties.
(2) Arising shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. Shipping costs will be displayed during the order process.
(1) Austria, Germany, Switzerland: 2.50€ Standard Shipping (Post). Free shipping for orders over 20€ value.
(2) International: 4.50€ International Shipping (Post). Free shipping for orders over 35€ value.
(1) Austria, Germany, Switzerland: Standard Shipping Post: No Tracking available.
(2) International: Shipping with Post: No Tracking available.
(1) Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Cyprus, Great Britain
(2) Outside Europe: Australia, Japan, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, United States
Terms of Delivery
(1) Austria, Germany, Switzerland: Unless otherwise specified in the respective offer, the delivery of the within Germany takes place within approx. 2 - 4 days after dispatch of the goods (approx. 1 working day). Please note that there will be no deliveries on Sundays and public holidays.
(2) Europe: Unless otherwise specified in the respective offer, delivery of the goods in European countries takes place within approx. 5 - 7 days after the goods have been dispatched (approx. 1 working day).
(3) Outside Europe: Unless otherwise specified in the respective offer, the goods will be delivered to non-European countries within approx. 10 - 14 days after the goods have been dispatched (approx. 1 working day).
§ 5 Payment
(1) All prices quoted in our online shop within the EU are gross prices including statutory VAT. For orders outside the EU net prices are indicated. Deliveries to an address outside the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are payable at the delivery address upon delivery.
(2) Payment can take place through the following payment providers: PayPal, Amazon Payments, Credit-Card or Immediate Transfer (Stripe). Payments through immediate transfer must not be paid later than 14 days after the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The invoice will be issued after dispatching of the order in a separate mail.
- Payment via Credit Card (via Stripe)
- Payment via Sofort (via Stripe)
- Payment via PayPal
- Payment via PayPal Express
- Payment via Amazon Payments
If you have any questions about shipping conditions & payments, you can contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 6 Retention of Title
(1) The delivered item(s) remain the property of soleash (Yannick Wurm) until full payment has been made.
§ 7 Warranty
(1) The warranty is based on the statutory provisions unless stipulated otherwise. The limitation period for statutory claims of defects is two years and begins with the handover of the items.
(2) Costs of shipping for defective products are covered by “soleash”.
§ 8 Liability for Defects
(1) If the purchased item is defective, the provisions of statutory liability for defects shall apply.
(2) The customer is requested to make a complaint to the deliverer about the delivered goods with obvious transport damages and to inform the seller. If the customer fails to do so, this shall have no effect on his statutory or contractual claims for defects.
§ 9 Other provisions
(1) Language of contract is German or English.
(2) An assignment of claims against us is only permitted after prior written consent.
(3) You are only entitled to a right of retention if the counterclaim comes from the same purchase contract.
(4) Any legally relevant declarations that you have to make to "soleash" after the contract has been concluded (e.g. setting of deadlines, notifications of defects, declaration of revocation) must be in writing to be effective.
The following imprint is valid for this website and ours social media accounts:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/soleashde
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/soleash
Tel.: +43 (0) 6602705977
USt.-ID: ATU 77657279
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Tel.: +49 (0) 176 458 424 57
Design & Realisation
Last update: 31.12.2021