Right of Revocation
(1) If you are a consumer you are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) A consumer is a natural person who places the order for a purpose which can predominantly not be attributed to commercial or a self-employed professional activity.
(3) With regard to this right of revocation we grant you the following pre-formulated Revocation Instruction by the legislator: You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you, or a third party other than the carrier designated by you, took possession of the item(s). In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us „soleash“ (Mats Dierks, Prinzeneiche 1, 82319 Starnberg; E-Mail: email@example.com), of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail). In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back, preferably by e-mail).
- To Mats Dierks, Prinzeneiche 1, 82319 Starnberg, Germany / Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Consequences of Withdrawal
(1) If you revoke this agreement, we will reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this agreement for all payments we have received; including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for such refund, unless expressly agreed upon, and in no event will you be charged for said refund. We may refuse to refund the payment until we have received the purchased item(s) or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the said purchased item(s), whichever is earlier. You shall return or deliver the item(s) to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. This period will be deemed observed if you dispatch the item(s) before the expiry of the previously mentioned fourteen-day period.
(2) You shall bear the direct costs of returning the item(s). You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the item(s) if such loss in value is due to the handling of the item(s) that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.