(1) The information on shipping and Terms of Delivery are non-binding and do not constitute contractual warranties.
(2) Arising shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. Shipping costs will be displayed during the order process.
(1) Germany: 2.50€ Standard Shipping (Deutsche Post). Free shipping for orders over 20€ value.
(2) International: 6.90€ International Shipping (Warenpost International Deutsche Post). Free shipping for orders over 35€ value.
(1) Germany: Standard Shipping German Post (Deutsche Post): No Tracking available.
(2) International: Tracked shipping with German Post (Deutsche Post). Parcel can be traced by external link of the carrier, which will be sent to the customer within the confirmation of shipment.
(1) Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Cyprus, Great Britain
(2) Outside Europe: Australia, Japan, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, United States
Terms of Delivery
(1) Germany: Unless otherwise specified in the respective offer, the delivery of the within Germany takes place within approx. 1-3 days after dispatch of the goods (approx. 1 working day). Please note that there will be no deliveries on Sundays and public holidays.
(2) Europe: Unless otherwise specified in the respective offer, delivery of the goods in European countries takes place within approx. 5-7 days after the goods have been dispatched (approx. 1 working day).
(3) Outside Europe: Unless otherwise specified in the respective offer, the goods will be delivered to non-European countries within approx. 10-14 days after the goods have been dispatched (approx. 1 working day).
(1) All prices quoted in our online shop within the EU are gross prices including statutory VAT. For orders outside the EU net prices are indicated. Deliveries to an address outside the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are payable at the delivery address upon delivery.
(2) Payment can take place through the following payment providers: PayPal, Amazon Payments, Credit-Card or Immediate Transfer (Stripe). Payments through immediate transfer must not be paid later than 14 days after the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The invoice will be issued after dispatching of the order in a separate mail.
- Payment via Credit Card (via Swipe)
- Payment via Sofort (via Swipe)
- Payment via PayPal
- Payment via PayPal Express
- Payment via Amazon Payments
If you have any questions about shipping conditions & payments, you can contact us at any time: email@example.com